Jeremy and I love Logan. Having him here brings back all sorts of memories of when we were dating and going to school at USU. We wanted to take the girls around campus and just see our ol' stomping grounds. We took a picnic lunch down to first dam and fed some crumbs to the geese.
It was a good thing we ate our lunch before inviting the geese, as soon as they realized we had food they were all over us. In fact, after all the bread was gone the flock started waddling toward the picnic blanket we left behind-straight towards McKenzie. Cambrie wanted to save her baby sister who was laying helplessly on the blanket so she hopped on my back and we chased the geese. This worked well two or three times, but then one of the geese got smart and started chasing us back. Cambrie didn't like that at all! Me either actually, so we turned tail and ran.
We walked over to the A and I had high hopes of getting some cute pictures of the girls. At least McKenzie was cooperating. What a cute little Aggie!
Me and my hubby in front of Old Main. It is such a gorgeous building.
Then tonight we finished off our Aggie extravaganza with a USU football game. They played Idaho State and all I can say is that the game was awesome and they were a lot better than when I went to school. We won 38-17. Hurray! I just wish "The Scotsman" was sung more often. For those of you who are not familiar with the lyrics, let me enlighten you and share my wisdom:
Show me a Scotsman, who doesn't love the thistle.
Show me an Englsihman who doesn't love the rose.
Show me the True-blooded Aggie from Utah,





3 comments:
What a fun time! I miss good ol' USU. Thanks for posting the stories and the pictures. Good luck in Colorado. (Breckenridge Reunion 211?) Oh, I also finally got the message from the people you met in Philly who were from Gunnison. They told me you say hi. Better late than never. :) Love you guys.
Gotta love the Scotsman!
It was so good to see you there. I'm so glad you came and said Hi. You look so great and so happy..
Post a Comment