Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mud Mayhem

Since living in Utah, Cambrie has discovered...the hose!  She can have water wherever she wants, whenever she wants.  No more of this filling up buckets from the tap and carrying them around.  The hose is such a breeze.  I decided to leave her alone and see what fun she could create with a hose and a dirt yard.  When I checked on her a few minutes later, she was busy creating a pool. 
She may have been there a really long time before that pool was fit to play in, but she learned that the mud was just as fun.  Check out those toes!  She was wearing little mud moccasins.
When she learned that she could drink out of the hose she was thrilled.  What a treat!

2 comments:

nathalia said...

Ah the joys!!!

Tara said...

I want to play in the mud too!