Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A-Z

Cambrie and her friend, Lucy, finished the alphabet at joyschool today. They've done a project for each letter and she has quite the collection now. Here are some of her latest:

Q is for a quilt painted with Q-tips. R is for Rainbow. S is for shamrock and stickers. T is for a tea party complete with tiaras, tarts, and tea sandwiches! U is for under. They dyed Easter eggs. Cambrie was so obsessed with playing with them that they didn't stay in the fridge very long.
V is for violet and the girls learned how to mix red and blue paint. W is for whale and Cambrie's new favorite animal. In honor of the letter W she chose a whale shirt from the store.

X is for x-ray and a treasure hunt where "x marks the spot". Y is for yellow yarn. Z is for a zany and crazy zebra.
They've learned a lot but I think most of all they have just had fun playing together. One wall in our office is dedicated to her projects. It has become very full and Cambrie is very proud of it.We have had a great time and the next step for Cambrie is preschool. She's growing up so fast!

1 comment:

sara cardon said...

I love it!! I may just copy this post. I'm so glad Lucy had Cambrie to play and learn with during those long winter months!!