Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

This was the first year Cambrie has ever gone Easter egg hunting in good weather. The past two years it was windy, cold, and rainy. The sunshine this year put everyone in good spirits and it was a very successful egg hung. Nana provided Cambrie and McKenzie's super cute egg hunting clothes and I had to get a picture of how darling they looked together. But as many parents know, it's nearly impossible to get your infant and toddler to cooperate at the same time when taking pictures, so this is the best I could come up with.Cambrie could hardly wait to get going. She kept trying to follow Jeremy as he hid the eggs in the park.We had a huge turn-out this year. I wish I had taken a count of the number of families that came because we were quite a crowd. The other park-goers looked at us like we were all crazy, but we had a blast. I'm going to miss these guys! Look at our chaotic joy!Cheese!Cambrie has become quite the pro at hunting for eggs. She found her 12 very quickly but was particular about what eggs to pick up. She passed by the ones that didn't look quite right before she found the best ones.Cambrie was showing her daddy all the eggs in her basket.Checking out the haul. She would dump an egg and then quickly stuff as much candy as possible into her mouth before I told her to stop.McKenzie spent more time playing with daddy than hunting for her Easter eggs. That will probably change next year.After the egg hunting was over the kids headed over to the playground to play. I had to get this picture of Cambrie and Hailey playing on the swings. They had such a great time.

No comments: