Sunday, August 16, 2009

Scared of the dark

Cambrie has finally reached that milestone where she is afraid of the dark. It came out of nowhere and as soon as I close the door each night she starts screaming that she's scared. We've tried a couple different tactics and found some that work. First step: Make sure that her princess night light is on. Second step: Tell the monsters, "No swiping!" Third step: Say a prayer asking Heavenly Father for help. Well tonight as I was putting Cambrie to bed, I thought that it would be a good night for her as she seemed pretty happy. I wasn't out the door for two seconds when I hear her crying, "Heavenly Father help me! Heavenly Father help me!" I go back in and tell her not to worry because Heavenly Father will keep her safe. It was just too cute not to remember.

1 comment:

Nycole said...

You know Parker was the same way. We tried nightlight, a lamp and the closet light. In the new house his mai light dims and he loves it!