Drumroll please...
All righty everyone. After much speculation (and a doctor's appointment this afternoon) I can finally announce if our baby is a boy or a girl. What do you think? I'll tell you what I thought. I thought that this cute little baby was a boy. As it turns out....
This cuddling sweetheart is a GIRL! I was completely flabbergasted and had the nurse check three times before I believed her. Cambrie is going to have a little sister and seems to be excited about it; although we'll see what happens in January when it becomes reality. Yea for another little sweetheart!
17 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting. We are so happy for you three!
Congratulations! That's so exciting. I think it's so fun to have two of the same back to back, they really are each other's best friends. Not to mention you're already stocked up with supplies. :) Hope you keep feeling great! So excited for you!
Yeah for girls! They will be best friends.
Annette- that is so exciting!! It will be fun to have 2 girls close in age. PS You are a very very cute pregnant girl!
Congrats! I know you had mentioned clear last summer not knowing how you would store baby boy stuff also. Well now it looks like you wont have to. :)
CONGRATS!!!
Wow! That's so great! I'm sure will be just a cute as Cambrie!!
YAY! Congrats! I totally thought Dylan was going to be a girl! Isn't it funny how we feel like we KNOW and then we're just totally dead wrong?! ha ha how fun!
Well, that answers my question from the last post! How exciting! I swear, girls are like an epidemic right now. But a good epidemic. :) Congratulations!
So fun! Congrats! When you coming to Utah to see me? Hopefully before we leave for residency. =) Ellie and Cambrie need to meet.
Awesome! So excited for you!
Congrats! That is really exciting!
WAHOO for girls!! Just think of how much better of friends they will be (once the little one can put up a good fight) Gabi and Izze can't get enough of eachother! I am sure Cambrie and the little lady will be the same. GO GIRLS!!
YAY!!! Congratulations, and not to make you wonder but Parker was a girl for about 3 weeks. I went back in and since my mom had connections we looked again and that time he as a boy. :P Good Luck!!
Yahoo for little girls!! You will be mommy to the cutest sisters EVER!!
So fun! I have a onesie I got at a shower I need to give you that says, "I'm the baby sister." Um . . . doesn't make sense for us, but it will for your little girl! I'll give it to your mom or something and it will find its way to you. Congrats!!
congrats!!
Post a Comment