Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner

We got home to Philadelphia just in time for Thanksgiving dinner at the Farnsworths. Luckily I had prepared everything before we left so I just had to warm some things up and we could go. Good job ladies on all of your dishes, dinner was delicious. I'm still full! Cambrie had a hot dog on the ferry-ride home so she wasn't terribly hungry for her Thanksgiving feast. She was also too distracted by all the other kids running around to eat much.Of course as the night went on, Cambrie's appetite returned. Her favorite food of the evening were olives, one on each finger :)Here are some more pictures of our evening. We partied with the Wehmanns, Dobsons, and Farnsworths. All of the kids play really well together (and are very willing to share their turkey and pie with each other.)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: