Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

This year we celebrated in fairy tale style. Cambrie was Little Red Riding Hood, Jeremy was the Big Bad Wolf, and I was granny.As much as I wanted it to happen, Cambrie just wouldn't smile for the camera!
Cambrie got to go trick-or-treating twice. Once at the ward party and once Halloween night. She liked carrying around her basket, but didn't understand why people were putting candy in it.
Trick-or-Treat!
(you can see Hailey and Ashlyn through the window, excited to see Cambrie) Jeremy and I made a bat pinata in honor of the holiday. It was fun watching the girls (Hailey, Ashlyn, and Cambrie) hit it with the baseball bat. They had a really good time. Quick girls, grab it!Here's a picture of Cambrie with her friends, Thing One and Thing Two, and their mom, Dr. Seuss. It was good Halloween.

2 comments:

sara cardon said...

I love that you guys get dressed up with Cambrie-- and even have a theme!! So clever!! Just think, when you have baby #2 you can add one more to the theme. So fun!:)

Kim said...

I love your costumes!