Monday, November 24, 2008

Brownies!

I don't know what it is about Philadelphia or my oven, but for some reason I have never successfully made brownies out here. I can cook them for an hour and half and they will still be gooey in the middle. I got desperate and tried cooking them in a bundt pan once and it actually worked a little better. But tonight, FINALLY, my brownies cooked! This is definitely cause for celebration! I used my 8x8, did everything normally, and the brownie muses smiled down on me. So I am rejoicing in my peanut butter brownies...yum!

4 comments:

teresa said...

That sounds and looks DELICIOUS! Did you take that picture, because you could really teach me something about photography!

aubrie said...

Those look AMAZING (Even if it is only 8:00 in the morning here...it's never too early for chocolate, right?) That picture is incredible too!

Angela said...

Mmmm, yummy! I'm seriously wishing I was your neighbor about now! :) Also- I'm sorry your week was a little crazy & busy last week. I think you're awesome! (And can I just add that I miss our little 5:50am drives to Colonial village, and morning runs..:) Hope you're doing great!

Brienne Alder said...

I remember one of the first and maybe the only time we all got together and had dinner. YOu were in charge of the brownies and You had the temp. up like on 400 degrees or something and totally burned them. It was so hilarious. I remember Jeremy telling you that you were so cute. We all couln't help but laugh. Good times! I'm glad that these ones turned out great, they look awesome and way yummy!