March, when we can't tell if it's winter or spring. When we start transitioning from the quiet winter sports months to the craziness of new seasons.
We took my new bike out for a super easy ride in the sunshine. Love it when Jeremy and I can ride together.
Water balloon fight in the backyard. I'm sorry, but 50 degrees isn't quite warm enough for me to participate yet.
Taxi dog doing his thing. He's starting to figure out how to unroll the windows by himself, so I've had to start locking them more frequently.
Randomly ran into Ms. Fleming at a kid theater performance. that was fun!
Kelton supporting Amelia at that same performance. She was Bloat from Finding Nemo. The performance was super cute.
Kelton has more going on than Daxton does, which means that Daxton gets bored being the only kid home in the afternoon. I guess this day he was so bored he fell asleep in his swing. I have no idea how he slept like that.






No comments:
Post a Comment