Mustang Mile here we come! This is the last year I have two kiddos to track around the peanut and it makes me a little sad. As a fifth grader, Kelton got to line up in front as they sprinted around the course. He always has so much fun at this event and that makes me happy.


Looking good speedy!


Daxton and Lucy ran together again this year. (Can I just stop and say how much I adore Lucy? She is the most amazing friend to Daxton.)




Everyone was still smiling as they crossed that finish line. I love the energy here.

Kelton also got to participate in the student-teacher kickball game this year. He had an amazing at-bat and made it around all of the bases. Unfortunately the teachers still won....sigh....sorry kids!



Without all the carnival games it means we just get to enjoy hanging out. The boys walked around finding their friends, playing games, digging in the sand, and watching the kickball game. It was a really nice evening.






No comments:
Post a Comment