Happy 17th birthday Cambrie! She has had a wild summer so far and it is crazy to me that it's already her birthday...again. Didn't she just turn 16? I swear 17 is still too far away. It was a pretty chill day for her birthday, just the way she likes it. She was surprised by a household full of rainbow star balloons. Her favorite? Emo balloon, the sold black balloon who couldn't float like the rest of his friends and just wandered aimlessly through the house.
Good morning sunshine!
We decided to go hang out at her favorite place, the library. Check out the books stack this girl was carrying around! I think she is currently reading seven different books and will likely have them all done by the weekend.
We took a girls' lunch. These two are best friends. Weird, goofy, supportive friends who read each other's minds. Smile!
She didn't have much of a wish list, so we did our best. She ended up with cassette tapes, earrings, a new necklace, and books...always books.
Emo balloon!
There is absolutely no one in the world like Cambrie. I love this girl.







No comments:
Post a Comment