Our last big adventure day was spent up in Breckenridge. First we went tubing at the Frisco Adventure Park. When my kids learned that they didn't have to walk to the top of the hill they were shocked. What kind of madness is this that they got to ride up a magic carpet to the top of the hill?! The runs were fun. We were able to go in clusters, and the attendants were so good about giving us the kind of run we wanted; spinning, fast, straight. The spinning was ridiculously fun, but it made me so dizzy!
After our hour slot was up we continued our drive to Breckenridge. We stopped first to see the troll. It was a short walk from the parking lot and I thought he was so charming.
We found a parking spot closer to downtown and started to explore. We stopped in boutiques, bookstores, and galleries. I think this is the first time my kids were just as excited as I was to explore the shops on main street. I had to literally drag the girls out of this bookstore.
Lunch was a feast of burgers and fries.
This candle shop was incredible! We loved watching the artists dip and carve their creations. We couldn't resist and came home with a couple of these beauties.
Selfie art.
Just enjoying the charms of a mountain town!












No comments:
Post a Comment