Each spring the stakes in our area put together Mormon Prom, also known as Mo Pro or simply Spring Formal. For the youth it is a great way for them to spend some time together in a way that is a little more wholesome than the school proms. A lot of kids go with dates, but not everyone. Some kids choose to go in groups of friends which means that more of them have the opportunity to go. That is what Cambrie and her friends decided to do. We ordered her dress a month ago to make sure it was going to arrive in time. Well guess what, it didn't. So two days before the dance Cambrie and I were driving around like crazy trying to find another dress. She found this red gown and she just lit up when she tried it on. Her first comment was "I can totally carry a dagger with this dress." I guess that means it's a winner! It made me so happy to see her twirling around in front of the mirror just feeling beautiful.




No comments:
Post a Comment