My flight from Texas landed around 10:00 on Saturday night. The next day was Easter. It was going to be a late night for Jeremy and I to prep things before bed and I just really hoped that we had all of the supplies we needed to celebrate Easter the next morning. The Easter bunny arrived and left a trail of clues for the kids to find to their Easter baskets. They were getting older and smarter, so I guess that means that Easter bunny needs to get smarter too.

The kids found their baskets hiding next to a new PacMan arcade game consul! Our basement is turning into quite the fun zone.


After a great sacrament service with a lot of musical numbers, we came home to finish celebrating with the family. We watched a few episodes of The Chosen before going out to the backyard for the kids Easter egg hunt. We didn't have any wind to contend with this year which meant that finding the eggs was tricky. Moki got into the fun and found and opened all of his eggs. It was just as much fun watching him hunt as the kids. Cambrie had to do some serious climbing to find all of hers.









Jeremy and my mom made sure that we had all of the ingredients we needed for our Easter feast. While my mom and I baked, Cambrie set the table and made it look so beautiful. It was a super tasty feast.

I felt very blessed that I was able to be home to celebrate this glorious day with my family.



No comments:
Post a Comment