Here are some of our favorite November moments:
Kelton called my mom on the kids messenger app, and there are some goofy effects. This one was his favorite: my mom turning into a birthday cake. I thought it was hysterical watching these two talk!
The squirrels finished off all of our little pumpkins, and started working on our larger ones. They would simply sit down and feast, and feast, and feast. Finally I was so tired of the seeds and debris all over our porch that we had to toss our pumpkins.
Kelton and Daxton wanted a money job. I asked them to dust the baseboards. They went above and beyond and dusted the tops of the door frames too! I was impressed by their ingenuity.
Daxton's new favorite game is this bubble game. He runs around with a fitted sheet, pulls in just enough air that when he falls to the ground he is enclosed in this perfect little bubble.
The boys made a spaceship out of some cardboard boxes. They flew to all of the planets and had picnics one each one of them.









No comments:
Post a Comment