Saturday, May 5, 2018

Welcome to my Saturdays

My Saturdays lately have been absolutely insane!  If it wasn't for good friends willing to drive my girls to or from games, I wouldn't be able to do it.  This week we had a volleyball game, two soccer games, and a gymnastics meet all in one day.  Cambrie has really enjoyed volleyball and her team won-again!  Then she was off to her soccer game.  (This picture is from a previous game).  She's learned a lot and is improving her speed.  I love watching her team work together to do amazing things.  

Kelton is one amazing little soccer player.  He is quick and fearless when going for the goal.  I'm curious to see how he grows into it.  We even had two little buddies on our team this year, Max and Madelyn so that was great.  

McKenzie's second meet went well, it was bigger than her previous one and she didn't place like she had hoped.  It's a lot of fun watching her perform because you can see how hard she's trying.  And that big grin on her face is adorable!  

After the last soccer game I finally rounded up all of the kids from their various fields and gyms and we just played at the park.  It's awesome seeing my kids in all their different jerseys.  My Saturdays may be insane, but I absolutely love this part of motherhood.

No comments: