Sunday, April 29, 2018

I-80

We drive to Utah a lot.  I decided to count how many trips we've made out to Utah since we moved to Colorado in 2010.  I counted 45!  Holy cow!  I decided on the most recent drive home that we should probably document part of our travels since it's a major part of our lives.  Some of the trips have been south through Grand Junction, but most are across I-80.  That works out to roughly 500 hours driving through Wyoming!  (At this point Jeremy is pointing out that he had to make that drive to and from by himself once.  I feel no pity for his measly 20 hours of travel time.)  Anyway, the kids were wired on their way home and we stopped to get out some wiggles.  Yea for rocks.  I think my kids like them better than playgrounds.  I felt really bad ushering them back into the car for another four hours of driving.  


I also decided it's time to get a picture with the Welcome to Colorful Colorado sign.  I'll eventually get the Wyoming and Utah one too, but sunlight, weather, and kids' contentment are big factors to whether we stop or not.  Never fear, we'll see them again...many times.

No comments: