Saturday, March 17, 2018

St. Patrick's Day

The girls love it when Potsy the Leprechaun comes to visit.  Kelton wanted to trap him, but he is much too clever.  Potsy kept his mischief small, but clever this year.  He hid our shoes all over the house in strange places, like in the toaster, on the counter, hanging off of walls, or balancing on the fridge.  

He also scattered Jeremy's hats all over the house.  I didn't know Jeremy had so many hats!  

Lastly, he left little frosting shamrocks everywhere....and I mean everywhere!  We found them in the silverware drawer, on our cups, on Puzzle's tank, on the computer mouse, on the toilet seat (it was a very sticky situation), on door handles, on faucets and lights switches, and even on our family picture.  What a mischievous little guy!  


He wrote nice letters to the girls and before I saw the chaos thought that he might take it easy on us this year.  I guess not!  The kids didn't mind though, because they love the gold coins he leaves behind.

No comments: