Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

When I woke up on Mother's Day I was guided downstairs by my two girls with towels draped over their arms like little servers, and shown to my special room.  


They had cleaned out a spot downstairs for me to relax.  They brought me juice and steamed milk, then gave me their presents as quickly as they could.  They've been talking about their gifts all week and were really excited for me to open them.  Cambrie made me a pair of beaded earrings out of paper clips, beads, and Elmer's glue.  I wore them to church all day and they worked great!  She also wrote a poem for me and bought me blue nail polish and a gold necklace.
 

McKenzie made me a rose out of tissue paper, painted a picture for me, and bought me some new gold earrings.  Kelton wasn't sure what was going on, but happily claimed another set of earrings as his gift.  The kids were super sweet all day and I have to say that I love them to pieces!

No comments: