Kelton surprises me almost daily with new little bits of his personality emerging. Two of the more recent, and I think more humorous quirks of late are: his desire to be naked. More than once Jeremy and I have gone in to check on him before bed, only to find that he has striped down to nothing and is curled up in a little naked ball on top of his sheets. Luckily there has been no collateral damage. He has also started striping when I'm not around, like when I'm showering. I just had to take a picture to share because it made me laugh so hard.
(These are new pictures since I posted this last. Just more proof that this stage is here to stay!) Kelton loves stripping down when he's standing still, so movie time is the perfect time. I caught him in the act here.
And bedtime? Oh yes please because I love naked babies in my bed going to the bathroom on my sheets. Okay, not really. Jeremy and I have to check on this kid before we go to bed each night just to make sure he has a diaper on.
He has also fallen in love with Nerf guns. Right now his new favorite game is "Shoot Mom." I need to load the gun and cock the gun, but he is perfectly capable to aiming the gun even though it's bigger than he is. He loves to shoot me, which wouldn't be that bad except he shoots me at point blank. There is a lot of power behind those little foam bullets! I'm trying to convince him to shoot other things, but then again, do I really want him taking aim at pictures and statues in the house?
He is also growing defiant of nap time. Since he has learned how to unlock and open doors he thinks that nap time is more of a suggestion instead of an actual rule. But because he's missing nap time (and because he's up all night taking off his diaper) he crashes during the day in the most random spots, like the banana chairs behind the desk,
...and the trampoline. Poor little guy!

No comments:
Post a Comment