McKenzie, Addi, Izzy, Madison, and Merrick are all Mother Goose preschool grads.
I have really liked Mother Goose because it is a co-op preschool set-up and I get to teach her class. I love being involved in my kids' education; it is so exciting watching them learn! I am disappointed that I won't have that opportunity next year. This fabulous group of kids is splitting up to attend other local preschools next year, which means I have to send McKenzie off to preschool without me. I am really having a hard time with that actually. So instead I am trying to remember all the cute things she accomplished at preschool this year.
She knows the names of all the letters in the alphabet and knows the sounds of most of them. With help she is learning to sound out word families like cat, hat, sat. She can count to 100! She can write her name with no help at all, and when she practices her other letters she is spot on. She is so proud of her coloring jobs and loves that she is learning to stay within the lines. Her favorite part of preschool was making the projects each day. She knows what order the days of the week go in. She is a great listener and sits patiently on her mat during circle time. She raises her hand to answer questions and nearly jumps to her feet when she knows the answer. I am so proud of what she has learned this year!
She looks way too grown up in that cap and gown!
No comments:
Post a Comment