Nest Jeremy got to open his presents. Cambrie is the queen of homemade gifts. She made a poster for Jeremy that read, "Love you lots."
McKenzie helped decorate the wrapping paper and helped choose some new running socks. Kelton helped by eating the wrapping paper. This year his birthday presents definitely revolved around our upcoming 1/2 Ironman; biking shoes from Bruce and Leesa, a running watch and bike computer from my parents, and an iPod and running shoes from me. He is on his way to being perfectly outfitted for that race.
The girls planned the rest of the party. They put up all the decorations by themselves (minus the balloons on the fan), and pulled out all of the games they thought would make a fun party.
We limboed...well, the girls limboed and Jeremy and I gave it our best shot.
We played Yahtzee Jr. and a couple rounds of Candy Land. While we were playing Candy Land I looked down to see our newest crawler helping himself to the rest of the games.
After all the kiddos went to bed, Jeremy and I spent the evening relaxing and watching Olympic speed skating. I admit that the party wore me out and I fell asleep on the couch. I never had a chance to ask him how his birthday was since I had passed out, but I'm pretty sure he enjoyed it! Happy birthday handsome man!
No comments:
Post a Comment