Hello everyone!
This year I'm sending
our Christmas cards electronically. I'm sorry if you wish you could hang them
on your fridge, but I suppose that hanging your smartphone or computer on the
fridge wouldn't do the trick. I have never, ever sent out a Christmas letter so
some of you may have no idea what we are up to right now. We are living in
Colorado and have been here for two years now. Jeremy is working as a dentist
and loves dentistry. However, he wouldn't mind a little more time in his day so
he could fit in some extra rounds of golf. Cambrie just started afternoon
kindergarten this year and is totally in love with school. She has plenty of
friends in her class that we know from church, and has made many more. She is
learning how to read and sometimes it still surprises me when she reads a label
on a bottle or a sign on the side of the road. This year she also learned how
to ride a two-wheeler and we can't go on enough bike rides to keep her happy.
McKenzie is our pretty princess. She wears a dress every day, normally a dress
that twirls, and I paint her nails at least once a week. She really misses her
sister when we drop her off at school and so we have been trying to keep her
busy with as many play dates at possible. In order to keep up with Cambrie she
has learned to ride a scooter and as long as she doesn't get distracted by
pretty things on the sidewalk, she does a pretty good job of keeping up.
Meanwhile I stay at home with the girls trying to become a better cook and
seamstress. We are very excited for Christmas this year and I'm impressed with
my girls understanding that we celebrate because of our Savior. They have sweet
little testimonies and we are lucky to have them in our home. Merry
Christmas!
Love,
The Rogers
Jeremy, Annette,
Cambrie and McKenzie

No comments:
Post a Comment