Change number two, I was able to make a fun announcement by turning myself into a present with a tag that read, "Do not open until July 6, 2013." I slipped it on about half way through the festivities and just let people notice it on their own. It was a fun trickle effect as people slowly realized why I was a human-size present. So I guess really...the whole Bruce Rogers' clan wasn't truly there after all.
Here are some pictures from our fun-filled chaotic morning.
Santa is coming!
The Grinch got here first :) Jeremy's grandpa loves the grinch. I do like his new hat.
Santa read a story by President Monson this year about a train set.
Then it was time to sit on the big man's lap. Cambrie had quite a list.
McKenzie was so shy that you couldn't really hear what she was asking for, but I think Santa got it right anyway.
Time for presents from cousins! Brynlee gave McKenzie a new Tinkerbell Barbie. This is a picture of two girls in love with Tinkerbell.
Cambrie got some Lego friends from Liam.
And once all the food was eaten and all the presents opened, we tried to get a picture of all the grandchildren, married grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. There's not a chance we could get everyone smiling, but everyone is there. What a crowd.
No comments:
Post a Comment