In three short days I am hoping on a plane and headed to California, where my 11 teammates and I will run a 200 mile race together, Ragnar SoCal. When I first found out about this race last summer, Jamie Bohn had just moved to Erie and let me know they needed another teammate and wondered if I'd like to join. True, I was still homeless at the moment living with my parents. And it was also true that I didn't know anyone but Jamie who lived in Colorado. But I don't like to turn down an adventure so I said yes. Since then we've had a few parties and a few training runs together and these girls are fantastic. They are funny and spontaneous and just a lot of fun to be around, so I am very glad I said yes. To get ready for our race we decided to take some team pictures. Our team name is The Mile High (Runners) Club, obviously a double entendre...anyway...we live in Denver. So the girls thought it would be fun if we had simple costumes and dressed as stewardesses and had our pictures taken with some fun planes. We went to the Spirit of Flight museum in Erie and had a fun little photo shoot. Over the last few days I have been editing pictures, photo shopping in absent team members, and trying to be creative. Here is a sample of what I have been working on:









2 comments:
Holy smokes! Look how creative you are!!
So cute! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment