Thursday, June 10, 2010

Toddler Obsession

Quick poll:

Does your toddler have an obsession with poop? And by obsession I mean talks about it, jokes about it, creates it out of dirt, and names things Poop. Please comment and make me feel better about my toddler...

6 comments:

The Flemings said...

Yes, right now everything in our house is about poo poo, however, I have a boy and he has been laughing at his toots for months now!

Alissa said...

Oh yesssss! Poop is a hot topic around here as well:) LOL! Dylan even insists that I call it poopies instead of poo poo...he corrects me every time! Him & Cambrie would have a blast making jokes about poo together! So funny!

Natalie said...

Um, yes. Of course, we're in the middle of heavily discussing potty training right now so Sadie is VERY aware of bodily functions that way. It's just become one of those parenting situations where I have to just laugh when she starts discussing the particulars in crowded places. It's either laugh or die of embarassment. :)

Lyman Family said...

Poop is something that comes up every time I try to put Bethany to bed--she suddenly "has" to poop. She also "has" to poop any time she wants to get out of something 'cause she knows it's the magic word!

Mike and Amber said...

Oh my gosh, you have no idea!! You just made me feel better. If I could only tell you how many times a day the words "poopy butt" come out of Jaden's mouth!

The Bostons said...

Well, today (at my sister-in-laws) Lil took off her pull-up after she pooped in it... then proceeded to play with the poop all over her cousins room.