Jeremy and I love skiing. We are also pretty cheap when it comes to getting tickets, so instead of buying full-price tickets to the Canyons we instead opt for the Warren Miller passes. You pay admission for the movie to see some extreme skiers and awesome stunts, then get a lift ticket for free. Pretty good deal. This year my mom picked some up for us and recruited the neighbor kids to be our proxies at the movie. Anyway we had to use the passes before December 19th. There hadn't been much snow, but we HAD to go. There were only three lifts open, but you know what? It's better than nothing and we had a great time-like always!Can you tell it was blizzarding and cold?
Warming up in the lodge during lunch. Festive group eh?
2 comments:
I'm very jealous, blizzard or not, all I want to do right now is ski.
looks like a blast. I remeber when I went there with you once, and I'm not very good. It was sad I know. Anyways, hope you had a good christmas
Post a Comment