You know it's Christmas when it's time for the annual Kiddie Kandid Christmas pictures. I think they turned out great and once again I had a really hard time deciding what to bring home. Enjoy!
She is SO photogenic!! I love it. Your blog is so fun these days-- I love the "singing short story," and you amazing people braved the crowds for the Macy's Day parade. Wow!!!
Oh my gosh...can that realy be the same Cambrie I meet just a few months ago. She is getting so big and grown up. She is almost a little girl and not a baby anymore. And oh she is so so cute.
5 comments:
she's a little blondie!! I can't believe how big she is! I guess it's time for another one huh?
Oh my gosh, could she be any cuter! How do you choose?
She is SO photogenic!! I love it. Your blog is so fun these days-- I love the "singing short story," and you amazing people braved the crowds for the Macy's Day parade. Wow!!!
Aw, so cute! My favorite is the last one with her sitting up so proper and with her legs crossed. She's getting so big, Annette!
Oh my gosh...can that realy be the same Cambrie I meet just a few months ago. She is getting so big and grown up. She is almost a little girl and not a baby anymore. And oh she is so so cute.
Post a Comment