Go Phillies! Going to a Phillies game has definitely been on our to-do list this summer, so I'm glad the opportunity came last Saturday. It was the Phillies vs. the Brewers, which was a high-stakes game since they were both trying for that wild card spot in the playoffs. We sat with the Ritters and the Millards in really nice seats. I have now decided to always sit on the front row with a child because then they can't bug the people ahead of us. Even though we didn't catch any foul balls or free Cracker Jacks, at least the Phillies won. Now is the time to talk to any customer service reps because it will be a happier Philadelphia. The only complaint I had was the humidity. Ugh! I can't wait for cooler weather so I won't be breathing water.Take me out to the ball game!
Daddy-daughter bonding at the ball park. What's more American than that?
Cambrie looking HOT in her shades!
Gotta love the ball park dogs...mmm...
2 comments:
So jealous. We'll miss you in Florida, too bad life happens and money always covers necessity instead of play.
I am glad you were able to use our tickets. It looks like you had a good time.
Post a Comment