Tuesday, August 19, 2008
If it's not one thing, it's another...
Poor girl! Just when she was starting to feel better from the hospital, she received a new battle wound today. Jeremy pulled our boogie boards out of the closet today for a group of beach-goers to borrow. They left one behind and Cambrie thought it would be a great toy to play with outside. She was so excited that as she was lugging it out towards the grass, she didn't even notice our porch steps. She fell down the two cement stairs and landed on her face. Her forehead is bruised and the area near her eye is scratched up. I just feel so bad. She was just starting to feel better too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Poor little thing! I'm so glad she is doing better!
Poor thing! She is still dang cute with bruises.
Ohhh! So sad!I'm so glad to hear she's doing better though. I'll agree that she still is pretty cute! :)
Good thing those little heads heal quickly!! Last winter Lucy took a tumble down our front stairs (all 6 or 7 of them--yikes!!), so I got the dirty looks for awhile, but she healed quickly.:) All this practicing walking stuff...
Hi Annette,
I'm just checking in on you & your family. Sounds like things have been kinda rough. What a scarey experience. I am so happy that you are all home now & back to life as normal ie. kids getting falling on their heads. :) We wish you the best & miss you tons!
Kari
Post a Comment