Monday, August 11, 2008
Cambrie Update
Hello everyone. I know that many of you have heard about the situation Cambrie is in right now. I finally found access to a computer so I wanted to clarify any questions you may have and reassure those of you who may be worrying. On our flight out to Utah on Wednesday we had a layover in St. Louis. While we were in the airport Cambrie started having a seizure. The paramedics rushed her to the hospital immediately where she has been receiving treatment. As of now they don't know what caused the seizure, but they are pretty sure it was a one-time thing. She is recovering well and we will probably be out of the PICU tomorrow or Wednesday. Our best guess is that we will be staying in St. Louis until Friday so that Cambrie can fully recover. Jeremy's parents have flown out and my mom is on her way. Having family here to help has been wonderful. I just want to thank everyone for their prayers. As scary as this experience has been, it has been a wonderful blessing in our lives. I know that your prayers have helped tremendously while we've been here-for Cambrie, Jeremy, and myself. Thank you so much for your love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I'm glad to hear that she is doing better. Let me know if there is anything that we can do. You'll be in our prayers!
Thanks for the update. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.
I'm so sorry to hear about Cambrie - I hope all will be well soon! We're praying for you!
I'm glad to hear that she is doing better, and glad that your family can be out there with you. We'll definitely keep your family in our prayers!
I had no idea (of course)! I can't even imagine how scary that would be, but I'm glad she's doing better. Keep us updated!
I hope they can figure out the cause, that is so scary. Especially in a new city...We will be thinking of you.
I am so sorry to hear about Cambrie. She, and your family are in my prayers. Please keep me up todate, or your blog as that may be easier, of her condition. I hope everything goes ok and that she gets better. Glad your family could make it to help you. I know you where looking forward to this trip. On the bright side at least Jeremy was with you on this trip. Lots of love, Kendra
I'm sorry about Cambrie too! How scary to happen first of all, but then to happen in an airport in an unfamiliar place! I hope she's okay...and I'm glad that your family is able to be there with you. We're praying for you too!
We are so grateful that she is recovering. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We hope to see you soon.
I'm so glad to see this update b/c I wasn't sure if we should call-- I heard not to call b/c you have to leave her hospital room to answer!! We've been praying for you and sending well wishes your way!! I'm so glad you have some family with you. Hope to see you both SOON!!:)
What a miracle that things have gone this good. We'll continue to pray for you three. It was comforting to us here in Philly to know you had family support in person. Morgan is excited to play with her little friend Cambrie again. Please let us know how we can help.
I'm glad to hear she's okay. Keep us updated.
AJ-- I'm so sorry to hear that Cambrie is in the hospital. I wish I could come sit with you for a little while! I love you and I'm praying for Cambrie.
Post a Comment