Thursday, July 17, 2008

Look who's one!

Okay, I know what you're thinking, "Cambrie's birthday was last week." Don't worry, you are completely sane because that is true. This post is actually to share Cambrie's first year portraits. Yea for Kiddie Kandids! I am always so pleased with how they turn out. Here are some of my favorites:
Birthday girl
This one took a long time. She kept sitting down or crawling to the other side of the bench.
She was also rather difficult for her chair shots, she kept turning around and standing up on the chair.
Despite the pleasures of trying to get a very mobile one year old to pose for the camera. It was well worth it.

4 comments:

Kendra Owens said...

Oh My Annette she is ADORABLE and will be a total heart breaker. I love the outfit, its is perfect. Way to go!

Annie said...

I love those pictures. so cute i think she looks just like your family.

sara cardon said...

I love them!! Look at how you did her hair!! SO CUTE!! What a treasure to have to remember such a big milestone...

Holly Sanders said...

HEY, SHE'S PRETTY DANG CUTE. SEEMS LIKE YOU JUST HAD HER--WHERE DID THE TIME GO?