Sunday, February 9, 2025

Super Bowl Sunday

Super Bowl Sunday-Chiefs vs. the Eagles.  Honestly, I was a little torn on who to cheer for.  Last year we had so much fun cheering for the Chiefs.  But having lived in Philadelphia for four years I have a soft spot for the Eagles too.  Ultimately our house ended up being split.  


It was fun watching the game, but it was almost like the Chiefs didn't show up.  What I enjoyed watching even more than the game, was all of the kids playing.  Jacob came over to hang out with us.  When the boys have a big brother figure show up at the house they treat him like a big brother instantly.  


There was wrestling, nerf battles, trampoline games, and a bunch of other shenanigans going on.  So the game was on, food was everywhere, but the real party was just everyone rough housing for two hours.  It was fabulous.


No comments: