School starts tomorrow! I will have two boys at Meridian and two girls at Legacy. They having been in the same school for six years, so it is fun having them back. Since Cambrie has senior sunrise in the morning, I didn't know if I would get a first day of school picture with the two of them, so I made them stop by the school for a picture just in case.
Obviously one of the most difficult parts about starting a new school year, is deciding what to wear on the first day of school.
Exhibit A: McKenzie sprawled all over her floor lamenting that she has nothing to wear.
Exhibit B: Cambrie carefully selecting her outfit considering all of the practical implications of each outfit.
Both girls fully aware that what they choose to wear will determine their identity for the rest of the school year. Love these girls!



No comments:
Post a Comment