Thursday, May 16, 2024

Spending time with the ladies in Utah

Another part of my job while I was in Utah was making sure my sister was ok.  She had been working on a new bedroom for Emma and Graham but hadn't had a chance to finish it.  So Cambrie, my mom and I got to work painting like crazy.  Cambrie touched up the mural, my mom painted all of the doors, and I worked on all of the shelves in the closets.  I received a little help from Audrey towards the end.  


One afternoon Emma set up a picnic lunch for all of the working ladies.  It was the perfect temperature for a picnic.  


We also went down to the Layton temple open house.  It's a good thing we weren't in a hurry because it was definitely a "stop and feel the spirit," kind of tour for us. 





The temple was beautiful, but I loved being back in Layton and reliving some memories of my kindergarten years.  We stopped by the old house and my school.  So many memories there, holy cow.  


I was also there over Mother's Day.  Basically my mom and I went on a nice walk around the neighborhood.  So while the reason I was visiting wasn't super great, it was still nice hanging out with the ladies of the fam. 

No comments: