It's time for Prom! I always loved going to my school dances. I know they look very different for Cambrie and her friends than they did for us. For starters, they don't need a date. If you want to go, you go. So this year Cambrie and Isabel teamed up for pictures before the dance and for dinner with a group of her choir friends. I didn't go with her to take pictures of the group (which apparently is something I'm actually supposed to do, so I'll fix that next year). These are the pictures she gave me from her friends.
The dance was actually down at the Denver Zoo. Cambrie said it was one of the best dances because when they grew tired from dancing then she and her friends would just go walk around the zoo. She met up with Matthew and Finlay by the giraffes then spent the rest of the night with them. I can't share all of her stories about who danced with who, who is now together, who played the best jokes on each other, but I loved hearing them from her.
This group of guy friends have been her core, stalwart group for the last couple of years and I can't tell their moms enough how grateful I am for them.








No comments:
Post a Comment