Here's an update on our little Mokinator. We are loving him. Honestly the boys love him more than I expected. The best way to wake them up in the morning is to simply open their door. Moki will dash in, leap onto their bed, and lick them to death until they get up. His good morning greetings are definitely the most energetic good morning we've ever experienced. He will greet each of us with the same enthusiasm when we come downstairs, licking, jumping, and running around like a crazy dog.

One afternoon Daxton was trying to teach him how to play Sum Swamp. I am shocked Moki hasn't chewed on more of their toys.
This is his favorite way to gnaw on his own toys, completely upside down with the toy balanced in his mouth. If he can get the squeaker positioned just right he'll just lay there and squeak endlessly.

his makes me chuckle. Just when I thought he had mirrors figured out, he sat in front of my mirror while I chatted on the phone, and growled at his reflection. Silly dog.

One afternoon Jeremy and I were doing yardwork, spreading fill dirt in the backyard. Moki has never had the chance to dig in dirt like this before and he went wild! He spread each pile much more efficiently than both Jeremy and I.

Unfortunately the price of that crazy afternoon was a bath!
Needless to say he prefers dirt to baths.



No comments:
Post a Comment