It was a quick weekend spent in Logan, but we still managed to squeeze in some great cousin time. The kids talked us into having a cousin sleepover. By some miracle, they all actually slept!
The next morning they slowly woke up and quietly played video games. I'm ok with that kind of cousin bonding.
My mom was also crazy enough to join me on one of my training rides. It was only 20 degrees outside that morning, so we pulled out all of the layers she had and hoped it would be enough not to freeze. We rode up Blacksmith Fork Canyon and it was beautiful. Our fingers and toes took turns freezing, so it was probably good the ride wasn't longer than 90 minutes. I wish it had been warmer though because that was a beautiful ride!
On the way out of town I insisted that the kids stop at the temple to take a picture. We don't visit the temple grounds often enough. They were goofy while posing for the picture, but even with the overzealous hugs, these kids still love each other. I am one lucky mom that they actually like one another. What great kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment