I was lucky enough to be one of the volunteers that went on Daxton's field trip to Anderson Farms. It was the perfect day to hang out at the pumpkin patch, and I had a great little group to supervise. We took a short wagon ride out to the field where the kids picked their pumpkins.
Some were more choosy than others, but I was still impressed how quickly they all found the perfect pumpkin to take home.
We rode with our pumpkins back to the farm where we were able to play the rest of our visit. The kids climbed on the playground equipment, wandered through a maze, scampered up a tower of tires, and bounced like crazy on the balloon bed. They had huge smiles the whole day.
(I'm super impressed this picture worked because all of the kids had to jump on 3!)

Mrs. Olson's class
My buddy and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment