We are lucky enough to be friends with families who have big toys, like boats and lakes! The Jensens own a share in a water skiing lake and invited us to go spend the afternoon with them. Not only did we get to enjoy the water and sunshine, but Bridger also helped to teach my kids to water ski. He has a boom that extends from the boat, and while I've never used one before I quickly realized how awesome they are! My three kids have not spent enough time on the water, and have never tried water skiing before. Before I could blink, all three of them were up and skiing. Their smiles were awesome as they cruised across the water. Now we need to get some more practice in!
McKenzie started on two, but then tried slaloming at the end of the day and did great.

Kelton also went from two skis to one.






No comments:
Post a Comment