General Conference is always fun at our house, mostly because I have some of the most creative kids who always make good use of their time watching conference. There were a lot of wiggles this year. The kids built a climbing fort, bouncy horses, and a pirate ship. At least they're in the room right?
During the break in between sessions they went outside and painted stuff. This courtyard is turning out to be a great little play place! 

We also always do our key word snacks. This year I had to take this cute picture of Kelton. Even though I've tried correcting him, sometimes it's more fun to hear him say how much he likes eating "tornadoes" instead of how much he likes eating tomatoes.
There were so many fabulous talks this year. The message I heard repeated a lot was to be intentional in your worship and spiritual growth. Growing closer to the Lord doesn't happen by accident. There were also a lot of messages about joy. Finding joy in Christ and in our lives. It was a great weekend.




No comments:
Post a Comment