Oh boy, what to do with this boy. When he's happy he's a hoot. When he's grumpy no one can compare. But here are some of the goofier Daxton moments of late:
He loves wearing his underwear on his head when he'd being goofy. Yes, they're always clean, but really? I think today he decided he was Batman.
Hanging out up at Keystone waiting for his siblings to finish their ski day.
He wanted to have a picnic in the tent in the front room. He made sure to bring my favorite snack so that I would join him: peanut butter and chocolate chips.
Well, when you can make potato heads into anything...
He tucked his Baby Bumblebee and Orange Baby Bumblebee into bed. I didn't know he had a nurturing side.
Just another visit to the library as Catboy. I love the dress up stage where they wear costumes everywhere. I had four stores to run to that day and everyone commented on his tail.
Proof that I love this kid.







No comments:
Post a Comment