Thursday, March 16, 2017

Beauty and the Beast

I decided to take the girls to do something I have never done before, go see a movie the night before the premier.  Miraculously I was still able to find tickets at our local theater, and even some extra ones so we could invite some friends.  The Schramms went with us and we had so much fun.  We went out to eat at Noodles and Co. before the show, and filled our bellies with treats.  We had to sit separately at the theater and at first the three younger girls wanted to sit next to each other.  That lasted until the wolves went after Maurice and we had some switching up to do.  The movie was fantastic.  I loved the animation.  The castle was extraordinary!  The music was classic.  And I thought Emma Watson and Dan Stevens did amazing in their roles.  Gaston was also a great villain.  I'm glad we went to see it and have a little girls' night adventure.

No comments: