Kelton, Kelton, Kelton. I love that kid A LOT! But true to stereotype, this boy has A LOT of wiggles that sometimes drive me up the wall. There are also moments, though, when his sweet little personality comes through and I just have to give him A LOT of kisses.
Here are some of his wiggly moments.
He likes to open drawers and cabinets. Walking through my kitchen is like testing out my obstacle course skills.
Playing in his Olaf costume. It's hard to climb up stairs and chairs as a pudgy snowman, but he somehow still manages just that.
Here are some of his dirty moments:
Eating. Period. He refuses a bib. He refuses help. And a lot of times he refuses silverware. It's a good thing he lets me wash him off before he runs and plays. When I rub off his face he sticks out his tongue, so I'm always getting slimy kisses as I scrub.
Playing outside. My girls went through this stage too. They just love being outside, rain or snow. I let him out in the backyard while I brought in the groceries and expected him to play on the slide. Instead he found a bucket and shovel and played in the dirt. 
Here are some of his personality moments. Leesa sent some sunglasses for him and when I put them on for a picture, this is the look he gave me.
He loves books. Jeremy caught him reading a book to Jelly one night before bed.
Another modeling shot. He is such a copy cat. The girls tried on the sombrero and he just had to try it on too.
He still isn't talking. He makes a few sounds that could almost be considered words: hi, ba (ball), bu (book), cks (socks), ca (car), but unless you can put the words into context it's really hard to know what he's talking about. To help, I've tried teaching him sign language. I don't know more than a handful of words myself, but I checked out a baby sign encyclopedia from the library and we've been using that a lot. He picks up on the signs so quickly! His signing vocabulary includes, cheese, milk, yogurt, cracker, orange, banana, applesauce, water, juice, blankie, all done, more, truck, bubbles, night-night, baby, please, socks, shoes, bath, bug, bear, dog, bird, duck, monkey, fish, help, book, grapes, noodles, bye-bye, mommy, and can point to all his little body parts. I tried taking pictures of his signs, but they all looked the same on camera. This one is peek-a-boo!
And then there's the boy that melts my heart. He is great at giving loves, and squeezes. Cambrie was so excited that he received one of his hugs at dinner one night.
Then my sleeping boy. The one who needs to rest up from all the chaos he caused during the day and prep for another round tomorrow.




.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment