A fish kite making station.
A shaker station.
A balloon animal booth. (Waiting in line)
(A dragonfly and Rainbow Dash)
And we topped off with some ice-cream.
It was an incredibly hot afternoon and you can see my girls' cute sweaty faces. You can tell Kelton thought it was....too hot.
I was a little disappointed however because by the time we got there, all the peaches were gone! I couldn't believe it! I was having dreams of peach pie, peaches and cream for snacks, peach smoothies, and peach cobbler. I guess I have high expectations since I grew up with a peach tree in my back yard. We left the peach festival with no peaches, but lots of little crafts for the girls. By the time we finished exploring we were hungry and drove out to Boulder for some pizza. The first place that popped up on our GPS was Nick & Willy's Pizza. When we arrived we discovered that it sold pizza by the slice instead of family style, and they only had patio seating. What began as confusing quickly turned into my most pleasant dinner memories in awhile. The temperature was perfect. We didn't have the sun glaring at us. All three kids were very happy. And we were simple able to enjoy dinner. I absolutely loved it.
Boys bonding over pizza.
No comments:
Post a Comment