Kindergarten graduation
One of the bummers about the timing of our China trip was that I missed Cambrie Kindergarten graduation program. I had been looking forward to seeing her on the last day of school to celebrate with her, but unfortunately it just couldn't happen. So I left my mom with strict instructions to take pictures and record the performance so I didn't feel like I had missed too much. After looking through all of the pictures and video, it looks like they had a successful performance.
McKenzie waiting for the program to start.
I was surprised to see how many songs the kids performed, and I was glad to see that Cambrie knew them all pretty well. It was so cute watching her sing up there with all of her friends!
I can't believe she it going to be in first grade next year! That means early mornings, packing lunches, and being gone all day. Wow....how crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment