Sunday, October 16, 2011

Animal Photographer

We took a trip to the zoo yesterday, and to spice things up a bit I told Cambrie that she could be the photographer of the day.  I had our large Nikon camera with us and it was a little bulky for Cambrie to maneuver-but it was oh so cute.  I have to say that despite the difficulty in making the camera point to where she wanted it to, understanding that she had to look through the viewfinder instead of at the screen, and making her little fingers reach all the way around to the "click" button, she did a really good job.  I didn't crop any of these photos of hers. 

The brown bears (she actually got both of them in the same picture). 

The monkeys in the tree tops (yes, all the way up there). 

The monkey near the water (I have nearly a dozen of these). 

Me (being happy the girls are happy). 

 Both elephants. 

And the zebra (she waited until it turned around so it wasn't just a picture of its backside). 

Is anyone else shocked that not only are the animals in the pictures but they are actually centered?  I am! 

I did, however, supplement her pictures with just a few of my own.  Here are the girls making monkey sounds: Ooo, Ooo....

Aaah, Aaah! 

And Miss McKenzie waving good-bye to every animal we saw.  "Good-bye Zebra!"

2 comments:

Caralee said...

Yes! I am impressed! ;)

Blair and Lisa said...

What a fun idea, looks like she had a lot fun! Way cute pictures!