Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunday visitors

Yesterday we were able to have Peter, James, and Phillip come over to our house for Sunday dinner. They are great boys who know how to have a good time. They wrestled, played catch with us, chased each other, and Jeremy showed them how to create and throw exploding Popsicle stick bombs. Here are a few pictures from the afternoon.

They raced down the hill on whatever they could find...and ended up in a huge dog pile at the bottom. And tried to climb to the very top branches in the tree in the courtyard.
Despite the wildness of these boys and all the stories we have to share about them, we are really going to miss them when we leave. I'm glad they were able to come by and have fun with us.

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

It's so good of you to adopt them. I'm pretty sure there's a seat saved in Heaven for you for this one act alone. haha.

Eric and Caralee said...

They really are fun boys, especially one on one ;) James was actually one of my favorites when I taught his class forever ago!