Cambrie is just funny sometimes. Here are some of her latest moments:
She had been crying on the way home from church (this happens a lot since she's tired and hungry), but had stopped. She was quiet for only a moment before she said that there was water in her eyes (tears) and was so upset by this that she started crying again.
One of my nicknames for her is Cutie Patutie. Whenever she doesn't want to be left behind and comes chasing after me, she calls out, "Patutie's comin!"
Sometimes when I think she's down for a nap, I'll hear her singing:
She had been crying on the way home from church (this happens a lot since she's tired and hungry), but had stopped. She was quiet for only a moment before she said that there was water in her eyes (tears) and was so upset by this that she started crying again.
One of my nicknames for her is Cutie Patutie. Whenever she doesn't want to be left behind and comes chasing after me, she calls out, "Patutie's comin!"
Sometimes when I think she's down for a nap, I'll hear her singing:
"a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, l, m, n, o, p.
h, i, j, l, m, n, o, p.
H! I! J! L! M! N! O! P!
H! I! J! L! M! N! O! P!"
"Dear, come look at my flowers!"
(In a very grown-up voice) "Can you please come with me?"
And this is what Jeremy got to deal with last Sunday while I was at ward council...Gold Bond all over the floor. He barely got it cleaned up before church but there was still a cloud of it in the air when we got home. Ah yes, we love Cambrie!
1 comment:
I love the look on her face in that picture! She's still so sweet! I'm glad you guys had a nice Father's Day.
Post a Comment